Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,088 of 1088
    Liked 12,241 Times in 5,262 Posts

WRC main class in 2025

Nonsense indeed when you even yourself admit they cite other publications…

I wish them well but at the moment I don’t see them adding any value writing the same articles but this is my problem

Anyway. Off topic

About Cyril’s whining, there is always one in every series. Toto Wolff being the one in formula 1, especially couple of years ago when he wanted a changes when the cars were proposing a lot, especially his team cars.

Cyril been the most vocal about it but don’t forget that all 3 teams wrote to FIA not to change the regulations for next year.

I don’t mind his whining and I actually agree with him. New regulations for 2025 adoesn’t make sense and too little time to prepare
    Last edited by EstWRC; Yesterday at 21:15.
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 265 Times in 164 Posts
    I don't even know why they hire him. He is not from this sport universe. I'm sure there is plenty more people out there capable of running such big team.

Liked 265 Times in 164 Posts
    Like I said before... Now I have a feeling he is more and more keen to actualy lead the team out of this sport anyway. We all know where his true passion lays. I just hope that they stay here as long as new teams do actualy enter. So the sport will not be harmed more than it is right now. Then we don't care about them, if they are gone.

Liked 40 Times in 22 Posts
    He is manager of team, not an owner. FIA wants changes that are too rushed for team like Hyundai who was preparing for different timelines. I would say he is doing good job so far and you're way too dramatic about him.

5. Likes: Eli (Today),EstWRC (Today),WRCStan (Today)
    Liked 621 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saco0o View Post
    jezz, cyril has gone full f1 mode with all that crying. hes worst than us here, honestly lol.
    f* hyundai, i cant even cheer for tierry to lose that virginity (title) anymore because of this guy.
    Never seen it, is this what would make an episode of a WRC Drive to Survive?
    "It's not sport!" - Gilles Panizzi

Liked 9,380 Times in 4,992 Posts
    I had this reply from Rally Journal re sources and credits:

Thank you for your feedback.

We always cite the original source if the article is borrowed from another media.

If you are referring to the article published this morning about Cyril Abiteboul's comments, then we have acted correctly. Our reporter was present at the same interview that Autosport and Motorsport.com had previously written their articles on. This time it happened that Autosport and Motorsport.com had published Tom Howard's article earlier.

Sometimes, it has occurred that we have published an article first from a similar interview, and later Autosport/Motorsport.com or DirtFish have published their own pieces. This is quite normal practice.

I must also mention that we are very good acquaintances with Tom Howard from Autosport/Motorsport.com, as we, like him, attend all the rounds of the World Rally Championship. Just recently in Portugal, he came up to me and thanked us for correctly citing the original source when it was his own piece.

I know that many smaller sites fail to mention their sources. We do not operate like that. However, it's good to receive feedback on this matter, so we can clarify things as well.

Best regards,

Toni Heinonen / RallyJournal.com / Rallit.fi

8. Likes: WRCStan (Today)
    Liked 35 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCStan View Post
    Never seen it, is this what would make an episode of a WRC Drive to Survive?
    haha probably, i dont watch that either. but it sure looks like its 50% about getting the team principals to complain about everything haha
    f1 have boys, wrc have men. cyril is a boy.

Liked 2,139 Times in 932 Posts
    Judges have spoken!

Lol.